Wednesday, December 05, 2012

All Time Low

I know somebody will burst out laughter the moment he or she read this.

Oh by the way, you gotta read this post while listening to All Time Low by The Wanted.

In my story, there is one person that I would like to called as 'The Wanted' (TW) because dia kan hot stuff. Hahahaha I know this will make you happy my friend. TW is crazy shit with the song, 'All Time Low'.

How TW know this 'song' takde la special sangat.

That night (Uuuuuuu) we were on call and tengah observe epi done by HO. Mid procedure he came in and greet his fellow HO yang tengah buat epi and first impression? 

"Ooo, another HO. Hmm, cute ke? His awkwardness la yang cute." (Hahaha, kantoi I judge guy's face first masa 1st impression)

Epi was done and while waiting for another delivery, ada another HO yang ajar us CTG. Then he mencelah and gave us his patient's CTG. We were like ( I mean, I was like) "What thee... is this?" The CTG deceleration (or was it acceleration) susah nak appreciate by us student. Ingatkan dia tahu, but then he himself pun not really sure. Hahahahaha. Cute la bila dia act dia tak sure about that CTG. Okay, he tak la berlagak like he knows everything.

After that he ask whether one of us nak insert branula. But none of us did, semua tak berani lagi. So we just observe first. Later on, he did VE on new-coming patient. From branula insertion till whatever he did masa tuh, TW ikut je. Hahaha. I left because I wanna watch another epi being done.

And then!... here's come the best part. When we were about to leave, he asked if tomorrow (Friday, holiday) we all will be coming again. We said we have class tomorrow morning in KB. Then he said "Oh, I'll be here till 2 p.m.," sambil tengok TW. All of us macam UuuuUUu the 'atmosphere'.

Balik tuh we sakat sakat TW and that time TW macam in denial lagi. Tup tup next day, TW excited when we all decided nak pergi hospital after class (I think TW tak tidur lena that night). We didn't see him in wards or LR, so TW was kinda disappointed eventho' tak tunjuk sangat. So we stopped by the cafeteria before going back home.

o_O He's here.

And he's looking right at us.

Awkward.

For TW je la awkward. We all yang lain nak tergelak je. (by the way, TW might say "..at us? at me je la")

Since that day, TW went crazy. When TW went crazy, there are awkward moments happened sampai I can't bear it sebab malu nyeeeee. I bet he dah fikir "these girls follow me ke?" and that proved to be right.
Why? Well, last OC that TW went, he asked "why, semua signature I?" in the her logbook. Hahahahahaha. TW can't reply to his question sebab mesmerized sangat kot.

Next next day lagi epic. On our way nak balik after class, terserempak with him and we all act macam biasa jalan straight. We thought he will go in opposite direction. TW glanced back, and there you go... masing-masing pandang sesama sendiri. Today, nothing really happen sebab TW tak dapat tengok dia. Sebab tuh, this Friday we have (actually TW insist) our OC.

Everytime both of them terserempak with each other, both will have this "..erk..umm" look.
Same thing goes with me and my crush la. TW and me memang pity la. Since we're still student, tunggu sampai we all become doctor. After that baru same level, and maybe (just maybe) baru ada confidence (kalau ada jodoh to meet again in the future, ada la) and interact macam colleague first sebab student-HO relationship macam forbidden je in hospital environment.



No comments:

Post a Comment