Saturday, December 08, 2012

You've tried

Congrats to my friends yang baru je finished their intervention day. Whether the outcome is good or bad, atleast it is off your shoulder. Focus on your next objectives y'all!

For intervention day nih, my job as usual is be the photographer. I just took pictures and videos for them. I didn't edit or filter any picture for them sebab that will be time consuming (sorry guys, my progress with case write ups is slow). If I have the time I would help them as much as I can with the pictures and video editing.

Oh, semalam my friends and I dapat tengok twin delivery. Both are boys and the delivery was quick! I mean, I thought it would be macam havoc (it is actually) but MO incharge together with staff nurses there are efficient (congrats y'all!).

Patient admit into LR around 11 pm, and we decided that we should wait for the delivery. So we bought nescafe and my friend is so lucky to have this warm can of 100+. Wait, it is not warm at all... IT'S HOT!
Like hot HOT. If you have an aluminium bottle with you, you can just pour 80 degree C water into that bottle.

By the way, from what I learned from yesterday OC is knowledge may become nothing (not useless tho') at all if you don't have or get the experience. There's a janitor there that know stuff more than us student, she know the flow and steps taken once patient is admitted into LR. Sebab the staff nurse told us to manage that patient first while they took care of other first. So we did the basic thing la, told the patient to take urine sample, weight her and ingatkan nak ambil BP, but then the staff take over.

Another thing is, whenever you have people yang lagi atas than you in working environment, they play an important role setting up the working vibe. I see that there's one senior staff, probably sister; dia macam happy go lucky and very optimistic. So everyone pun happy go lucky, optimistic and most patients delivered fast with no complication. Not like another one from previous OC that I went, that senior staff macam bising bising sikit eventho' dia tak marah but she was being sarcastic and everyone macam follow je dia. Patient become less cooperative and tak pasal-pasal delivery process is prolonged.

No comments:

Post a Comment