Friday, December 14, 2012

I Knew You Were Trouble

Whoaaa.. Tense week. 

Next week is end of posting exam, yet I'm not finish with my case write-ups. Trouble, trouble, trouble.

In addition to THAT, there's a conflict between seniors and us. Am not sure whether it's misunderstanding or what, but heck! How did I get involved? There have been reports on how badly we've (us, juniors) been towards staffs and act in hospital. I am not saying that I did nothing wrong. Yeah, sure I did came late to class (to be exact, not class but rounds actually). Once or twice. But I do not, miss any of the class (well except for one when I got bad bad bad menstrual cramps that I had to skip the afternoon class, but hey I did came for morning session). To say that we're rude towards staffs... I can't blame others without knowing exactly WHO did that and the case scenario of it. I admit it HURTS my feeling that the staffs feel that we're rude towards them. I mean I'm not hurt because of the staffs, just if IT IS TRUE that there is someone among our batch behaving badly towards staffs; all I can say is "WTF ARE YOU THINKING?!, I MEAN HOW CAN YOU BE RUDE, LIKE HOWWWW? AND HOW CAN YOU BEHAVING SOOO BAD THAT IT HURTS THE STAFF. YOU'RE JERK. WAKE UP" 

I can't imagine someone did that because I myself takut nak bercakap with any of the staffs. Because I'm afraid that I might annoyed them, and I might look stupid (yes, typical Malaysian).

Stress juga think about this and it made me to reflect myself. "Do I? Did I hurt anyone?"
In sha Allah, nope. If there is, I have no intention and pardon me since I did not realized I was behaving like a jerk.

Anyway, next week boleh balik! Yay!

I found my words of wisdom "Hakuna Matata Madafaka"

No comments:

Post a Comment