Monday, December 10, 2012

Don't Upset My Lil Bro

or suffer the consequences! 

Boboyot (eventho' dia dah kurus, I still call him boboyot or boboy) asked his sister (my sister) "Akak, kalau murtabak cube cube berapa kalori dia?"

"splohh..", Akak replied with stoic face.

"Oh yeah? Yayy!" he ate about 5 cubes of murtabak.

Minutes later...


Hahahahaha my sister got tagged on his post. He found out from Uncle Google that one cube of murtabak is around 50kcal, instead of 10kcal. He was pissed! He even calculated and said "Akak! Dah 250kcal orang makan! Murtabak je.. " He was about to cried and memang merajuk with my sister.


If a boy can be like this, I wonder macam mana la about other boys yang dah besar; how they acted when they were little. When you said about other boys (now guys) ofcourse you'll start thinking about those special ones or special one. Teeehee.

Are they sweet like candy, innocent like angel. Or are they devilish, annoying kid? Or are they like my lil bro,  who is SANGAT MANJA, but act MACHO in public and friend.

Somebody must be thinking about their's. Hahahaha. I think mine is this quiet, nerdy good boy. Or maybe he was badass when he was little. XD

Currently I'm head over heels with Bruno's new album. It's awesome! The lyrics can be explicit but still the songs memang sweet. Can I combine Bruno's voice with Rome's (from Sublime) voice. Both have this husky voice. Better yet, lets add Dong Woon into the equation. Weheee.

Back to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment