Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Oops, I thought it was

Looks like table tennis. Hahaha. TW read my previous post and went nuts. Sekarang tengah wait for another class, while waiting nampak this one big board behind and I though "Is that tennis board?" But nope, it's not. It is exhibition board rupanya.
They said I should change the blog url. Hmm, any idea?


update: changed the url already. Hmmm, macam so not me hahahaha. Later later la I change if dapat awesome idea.

update 2: why on earth aku tak tulis why I thought above picture was a table tennis board)

TW is currently head over heels with All Time Low and from sources that TW got from Uncle Google, ALT plays table tennis! Huyooo. We also got to know that ALT love shooting [...arrow] (that word is to be said by TW only, thank you.) In the future we can arrange some outdoor activities involving tennis and shooting. I prefer shooting! Yeaaa~! 

Currently dapat idea for my next tweet. Hahahaha. TW sila check the tweet after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment